Thursday, April 29, 2010

can't believe it has been so long....

...since I wrote a thing.  Gotta fix that.  However it sounds like a lot of my bloggy pals have had some sort of hiatus in blogging. 

There is a lot of noise in my life right now--figuratively and literally (the sexton is vacuuming right outside my office door).   So many things to think about and I am having a hard time LANDING so I can focus.  The mission trip last week was amazing, but I am still tired from it.  I could lay down right now and sleep for two hours.  But I can't.

We had a clergy group meeting today.  We talked about that article in the Christian Century about asking pastors they believe in God.  We thought it wasn't a great question--probably a more important question is how is your relationship with God?    Or...how is your faith?    We talked about how we all have professional relationships with God, but what about the personal?  

There are two new pastors in my group.  Like, brand spanking new, right out of seminary, first call, just being ordained pastors.  Just sayin'.

Guess I can't focus on this writing thing either.

Praying for my focus.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment