Wednesday, September 16, 2009

indeed, it is fall...

preschool in residence is starting back this week....
meaning mommies and daddies park everywhere in the lot so I can't get to my parking space, IF someone hasn't taken my parking space...
loud teachers RIGHT. OUT. SIDE. MY. DOOR.
I love those teachers. I love the kiddos.
But the minor inconvenience make me a little crabby.

but frankly, I am in a crabby funk today.

I will attribute some to pre-menstrual or perimenapausal hormones....

and perhaps some to the energy let-down from the weekend busy-ness and highs...

and other stuff.

As I stood in the shower this morning, letting the warm spray cascade around me, I just leaned into the wall, imagining that I was leaning in to You. Right now...I wish I could do that again...lean into You...but if I do, I might cry a little, but I can't really explain why. I just feel that way.
Your Spirit knows the prayer I can't find words for today.
May my sighs mingle with Yours, knowing You can hear them.
Amen.

2 comments: