Over at RevGals, Martha is pondering storms and Hurricane Earl. Thus the following questions!
1) What's the most common kind of storm in your neck of the woods?
I guess nor'easters, snowstorms, and hurricanes
2) When was the last time you dealt with a significant power outage?
When I lived in Raleigh, there was this huge ice storm that pretty much debilitated the entire triangle. It was winter, and cold. I lost power for three or four days, but some people were out for over 2 weeks.
3) Are you prepared for the next one?
If it happens tonight, ummmmm, not so much. But, I do have a flashlight, candles, and a bottle of wine!
4) What's the weather forecast where you are this weekend?
Hurricane Earl will visit me on his way up to Martha's in Maine!
5) How do you calm your personal storms?Usually by talking to someone who can listen, asking for help, asking for hugs, praying, singing, and breathing.