Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fair Week

So it's our Fall Fair week...and it's my favorite week of the program year.  The people who sort for the gigantic flea market prepare lunch everyday--someone brings a homemade pot of soup or chili, and we all sit down and gab at lunch. The book sale people fill up the sanctuary with books, and people have been baking apple and plum pies to sell, and in short, the church is full of her people all week long, and I get to hang out with them as much as I want.

I love it. Love, love, love it.

But I need to work on my sermon now....and since we are having a fire drill on Sunday for safe church, plus an extended moment for mission, I have about four minutes to preach on the lectionary.  How the heck can I do that?

1 comment:

  1. with grace and abiding faith, my dear. just like always. xo

    ReplyDelete