Tuesday, May 3, 2011

so it's a lovely spring day...

...here in Boston.
I have been slammed today with meetings, and I have a headache from thinking too much. Pondering.  In a minute I am going to jump in my car and head downtown boston for lunch at the Trident Booksellers Cafe with our seminary intern, and THEN we are going to go shopping for clown accoutrements.   Yes. I said clown stuff. 

Do any of you have clown services with youth?   

After lunch, I will come back over here to Newton and figure out everything I am thinking about--or NOT!

What's your day like?

2 comments:

  1. clowns--scary! nope i'm the only clown in our church and i try not to dress the part too often. ;)

    glad you're having sunshine, lunch and shopping sounds like fun. enjoy!

    if you figure it all out i do hope you'll post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you and talk about all the figuring out!

    ReplyDelete