Songbird asks us to reflect on 5 ways we go over the top, blast the volume to number 11.....Big. FAT. THANK YOU. to Songbird for creating this FF!!!!
1. Animals. Oh dear. It's a blessing and a curse to live across the street from a foster/rescue organization.
Both my beloved and I get hooked in at the strangest times. However, there are times we just need to, for the sake of the kitties (usually) or doggies (once in a while)
2. Books. Piles of them in my office, my home, and on my Kindle. Just waiting to be read.
3. Shoes. I don't have a ton of them, but shoes make me happy.
4. Pizza. This is unfortunate.
5. hmmm. I wish I could say yoga or jogging or something, but I can't. I can't think of a 5th, which tells me I need to branch out a little more. Eleanor Roosevelt once said, "Do one thing everyday that scares you." I like that. Maybe I will try it.