So take a bit of time to think back over the last year and ponder the gifts it has offered to you, then list five of those gifts, in no particular order- there is only one rule- all of these gifts must have been free, neither you nor anyone else should have spent money on them"
So here is my play. If I could figure out how to place photos in my post which seems to be impossible, this would be so much more interesting.
1. Watching the sunset from my lanai on the Big Island of Hawaii for 6 nights in a row.
2. Swimming with wild dolphins on the Big Island
3. The momma and litter of kittens we fostered this fall. They were so much work, and yet so much fun.
4. Deepening friendships that will last a lifetime (you all know who you are!)
5. Middle-aging which has offered me the ability to to settle into my bones and self in a gentler, more loving way.